Friday, May 29, 2009

i wish

so, this week is over. it went by verry fast. it was a good week and a bad week. it was the week of campaign and right now, i realllly dont know whos gonna win. me, geena or david? idk, but whatever happens happens and i did try my best. yesterday, i wrote an essay for my math class and it sounded a lot like something i would write here. ill post it tomorrow or somethinn.

these days, i've been stressing out about pretty much everything. but i realized that when i play my guitar, alll my stress goes away:) just hearing my hands strum across the chords makes me smile:)
playing Chris Tomlin songs are wonderful and a lil bit of Taylor Swift makes me calm:)
----------------------------
although i have so many things in my life, i alwayss wish for more things. i just cant help itttt. there are so many things in life that i want to just put a "property of hannah" stamp on. HAHAHA. like...Michael Phelps orr Ashton Kutcher.

I wish I had...
a wand
a black guitar
a good functional working brain
wings
good grades
a bed that moves and rocks me to bed
a really good dream that i won't forget in the morning
a baby sibling
matt damon.


peace

No comments:

Post a Comment