Thursday, June 4, 2009

crazy

its over. finished. done...(:
last week and this week were elections and I worked realllly hard and gave it my all to win Junior President...it all paid off:D
Today, the minute the clock striked three, I ran to the ASB room. As I ran, I looked for familar faces, any expressions that would give me a hint to the results. I finally caught the face of a friend. she smiled at me and replied,"Congratulations Hannah"

I was Freshman President, Sophomore Vice President, and now Junior President.
To tell you the truth, when I was a freshman, I had no idea on what I got myself into and fundraising wasn't really on my mind. Until the end of freshman year, I realized that fundraising was super important but by then, we had only made a couple hundred dollars:/
Sophomore year, we had several fundrasing events but they didn't turn out so well. Now, the class of 2011 is in need of cash. reall bad.

Looking back at how I did, I feel terrible. I feel like I did not accomplish anything and looking at the results, it's true!
but you know what? I'm gonna fix it. I'm gonna make up for what I couldn't do and next year, the class of 2011 will make money. we must. we will.

I don't like being criticized and I don't want to be criticized, but I know that I will, because that is what happends to all leaders.

I don't want to sound negative but I'm being realll honest right here. dead serious. so if you're reading this, I just poured my feelings out. onto a blog. lucky you!(:

Anywayyyyyyyyy. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALLLLLLLL WINNERS! next year is gonna be the bomb:) and finally I won't be an underclassman!:D Let us rock together!

My election was saved by God. I thank him with alll my heart. He was my number 1 voter:)

<3&Peacee


later on in the day...

I feel so betrayed. I can't even consider that person my friend anymore...but we're gonna be so close to eachother. and others think that that person is so:innocent. ughh. what should I do? I want to be the bigger person, but I'm just so angry...I need God's courage. please pray for me...

JOE:thanks for being my friend. i am so blessed to have a friend like you!

PEACEEEE:)

1 comment:

  1. i dearly hope you're not referring to me. if you are. sorry.

    ReplyDelete