Tuesday, June 9, 2009

pain.

Have you ever smelled pain?

so, im sitting at tutor, trying to figure out a math problem and my head starts to feel a little light. so i looked up from my book and then...at that exact moment, i took a breath of air and it smelled like...pain.

this may sound a little crazy but i REALLy did smell pain. I can't describe it to you because well, its been 1 hour and a half since the incident but, MANN was it NOT pleasant. My body felt like it was going to drop dead, and it smelled...like tree/flower pollen with a pinch of sugar. It wasn't sweet but it didnt smell bitter either.
When i mean by "smell", it did not cause me pain. it just was...pain it self. & It didnt smell like blood either. I've never tasted pain before so how should I know what pain smells like? I have no idea. but i know that THAT smell...was PAIN.

do u think it is possible to smell pain? or fear? or exhaustion? You know that saying, where like the enemy can smell your fear or was it a dog? IDK...my bff Jill (7th time!!!:D) but anyway, it was the weirdest experience I have experienced in a loooooong time. Tell me if you have gone through something similar like this:)


oh, and please pray for me so that i can do well on my finals next week and my grades won't be so bad...or my mom won't get so mad...:D

song of the day: "Only a God Like You" Tommy Walker
It makes me smile:)


Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment