Monday, January 4, 2010

wowie

wowie its 2010...
and soon enough, its going to be 2013...I'll be twenty...It would have been 20 years since I had been born. But you guys all prob knew that cause unlike me, you guys love math:)

2009 I think wasn't my best year. I really wanna say it sucked, but I'd be lying AND I'd be sounding realllll selfiish. 2009 to me was strange. Both Good and Bad

I was more outgoing than any of the years.
I acted like myself around people instead of being the tall awkward quiet Asian...=)
I met new people and made new friends.
I became closer to older friends, friends I never thought I would care deeply for. I realized that high school wasn't the high school I thought it would be 4 years ago.
I accepted the fact that I was lazy.
I understood the true meaning of beliving in Christ, calling myself a true Christian.
I learned that regretting only creates stress.
I discovered amazing music that touched my heart (and created an obsession).
I found out that losing a close church member really hurts.
I came to hate racoons.
I came to trust God's plans for me

I probably learned/discovered more things than that list throughout the twelve months.. but these are the ones that popped into my head while I stared at my laptop screen.

I hope that God will make 2010 more productive for me. Make me become an active person.. not glued to my seat, staring at a time consuming, worthless piece of...

Ending this blog, I want to thank everybody that were part of my 2009. All those memories (even the bad ones) will hopefully stick with me forever so that I won't make the same mistakes again.
Thank you Lord for giving me another year of life. Thank you for guiding me throughout my life. Thank you for your blessing me and my family. Please help me become the child you want me to be. Help me spread the wonderful news about Christ. Help me show your love to others. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.


PEACE&LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment