Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving, not Turkey

So, people are saying
HAPPY TURKEY DAY
HAPPY GOBBLE DAY
but its Thanksgiving. the day we all say what we are thankful for. the day we remember what we have in our lives and just be thankful for it. not turkey for it.

I've been told that I am rarely thankful for the things I have. That I am selfish...and yes sometimes i act selfish. but i dont do it intentionally. And me saying that just makes it sound like an excuse but I really mean it.

I am thankful for everything that goes on in my life. Even if they sometimes suck or can make my days lame, God put them in my life for a reason. that sounds cheesy, but it's true. so Thanks everyone for being in my life.
I am truly thankful for having God in my life. Even though im distracted by a lot of things these days, I make sure that I dont forget the one and only God. He's done so much for me and everybody out there in the world. and I want to be more like him.

Lord, Thank you for giving your life to save us all. Thank you.

Happy Thanksgiving:)

Thanks for the exisiting
peace in the world

1 comment: