Monday, November 9, 2009

cloudy

Today, Kailey told me that she reads my blogs. (:
it made me very happy. and i realized i needed to update.

my dog died. Dooley was 7 years old. i loved him. a lot and im going to miss him like crazy. 10.12.09

This year, is hard. i want to cry everytime i think about my grades and i can imagine what my mom is going to say to me when those report cards go home...
darkness is LOOOOMING closer and closer. (my english teacher used that word today:)...mobydick-_-)

But in between my harsh schoolwork and stress are my...friends<3
They mean soo much to me and they make my days so much easier.
I love you guys, and thank you. really.

but this week is going to be nice i think. on Wednesday, there is no school, so i will be devoting my life to APUSH so that i can get a A on my test. frsureee. and on FRIDAY i think there will be a sleeeeepover with probably the coolest girls at school:) and we can be little girlies and gossip and sing and eat icecream and share our love for parachute...

which reminds me...PARACHUTE IS AWESOME. they are an amazing band with amazing music, and i think everybody should be obsessed with them like me and hannah and kailey and madison. pretty much all the cool kids;) jaykay:D I got to see them live which i thought would never be possible and got a picture with them. purtty cooool! me and Johnny(drummmmer) have an inside joke..
"are you old enough to drink?"
"shhhhh"
its also me and madddie's joke;)
hehehe. thinking of this can always make me smile.

its sad to admit this but i think im growing apart from God these days. All the bad things that go on in my life just cloudd around my head and it makes me forget sometimes that God is here to listen and he can help. But i.always.forget. I need to just aseoituadkfjoawiajflkd and trust God. "All things are possible through God."
please pray for me cause i reallly need it.

Lord, please help me receive your strength&
peace,
parkhannahkrap

No comments:

Post a Comment