Thursday, October 22, 2009

inside out

its October.
im going to school.
and i want to cry.

everything that happens around me somehow turns bad and finds a way to bug me. this week was so lame, i wish i could throw it away. but time is valuable and i know i dont mean that. butt, i wish this week would be over soon..and it will cause todays a thursday:)

i have gcc tonight. gotta quiz. im tired of my teacher telling me that i suck at signing. yeah, im a little slower and im not as enthusiastic as others, but i have so many other things going on in my mind, that i dont have the time to practice signing for an hour at home.

i have a quiz today, so wish me luck.
i need to focus on my school work.
it needs to get cold again.
and i need a vacation...already.

I nead some faith&
peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment