Wednesday, February 24, 2010

butterflies

no its not "that" time of the month for me. I'm stressing, but its not something I haven't felt before.

but still, I'm ready to lock myself in my room and start crying.

sounds depressing? well I am depressed. I like smiling and laughing with friends, but when I sit down and go back to reality, I feel like I'm going to barf. I'm in a bad mood at home and my parents just aren't getting it. This is so frustrating because I don't know whats going on with me. My right arms being spazztic, my heads on fire, and my nose is being realllly annoying.

what to do with me? Maybe I'm going crazy.
I hate being moody and cranky and lame.
I don't have the time to be moody and cranky. I should actually have more energy so that I can complete all the tasks I need to do with a BAM.

but I don't always get everything I want, and I have to deal with that.
So.., I have to deal with this feeling for..how long? who knows? But I hope that time is soon cause I wanna start smiling again for no reason and start dancing.

I hope theres a name to my weird symptoms...except maybe bipolar. ha.ha.ha. just kidding.

I just realized that what I'm going through right now, is just like what Ron was going through in the last book when he was being all moody and depressed. it was because of that stupid necklace horcrux he was wearing around his neck. AT LEAST HE HAD SOMETHING TO BLAME HIS ACTIONS ON.
I don't, except just me.lame.

Hope I get some peace this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment