Sunday, August 9, 2009

cool

it has been quite a long time since i've written. but nothing BIG happened since the last time i wrote. My depression went away. i saw harry potter. and i finished summer school:) i also went to two camps which were fun. im also still working on my SAT score. and my distant cousins from Germany are visiting:)

So today, i was at church and this police car came in. and me and other church people were like O.o so me, trying to be cool and lame, went up to the police officer and asked, "is there a problem, Officer?" HAHAHAHAH. like in those movies when people go, is there a problem officer? you know? get it? i dont know if you do, but it was realllllly funny. and i laughed a lot. by myself because nobody at church got my little stunt. except a three year old who laughed cause i was laughing. i had fun.

After church, me, my dad, my mom, my cousin faith, &my cousin hanna went to go see my step brother in Fullerton. We saw G.I Joe (great movie. the guys there are all hot:D) and we went to Top Class Pizza(Great pizza. i recommend it!) to eat dinner and it got kind of chilly so i grabbed my dads car key and walked over to his car. Next to my dads car were these people who were having a friendly conversation. they looked like they were all family and i saw this little girl drawing on my dads car. i smiled cause it was cute and i went over to her and i asked her nicely, "Hey, excuse me for a second, i need to open the trunk:)" and i pressed the unlock button and i pulled the trunk handle. it didnt open. i tried again and all of a sudden, i hear a "Hey, this is my car" To my right was the man in the family group next to the car that i thought was my dads. they ALL started to laugh.. i was so humiliated, i felt my face getting red and hot so i just yelled sorry and ran. i didnt see a car coming by and it literally was going to hit me but it stopped. i heard the family laugh even harder and i ran off again...
i forgot that my dads car was parked somewhere different today. (its usually parked there. the place where i looked like a fool and was almost hit by a car.) anyway, i went to my dads real car, grabbed his fat jacket. put it on. wore my moms sunglasses and laughed and cried. it was so sad, but it was funny cause, well it was funny.

today was a fun day.
i wish i had siblings who lived with me.
i wish i had bigger eyes.
i wish i had longer hair again.
i wish i could stop wishing cause i think i have all the things i need and im just being selfish.
today at church, i learned that a group of people praying together is more powerful than just one person praying. sooo, if you need someone to pray for you, im always here and just tell me your prayer requests. Ill pray for you. (: (: (:

OH, i wanna wish Happy Birthdays to...
REBEKAH:
happppppy birthday<3 even though i always make fun of you and tell you all these stuff that make you mad, dont forget that i love you. have fun in korean without me and hope that you have a wonderfullllllllllll 16th!~

JOE:
happy happy happy birthday! :D thanks for always making me laugh:) thanks for being awesome:) have a wonderful birthday with your new guitar! dont forget to play me a songgg! Me and Faith love you!!!<3 ;)


Peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeee<3

No comments:

Post a Comment